Renovation Project Procedure
Kitchen Renovation Project Procedure
A sample checklist on Kitchen renovation Procedures
• Store food, utensils, and appliances.
• Use plastic sheeting across doorways to block dust and create ‘walkways’ to stop dirt from going to other areas which may lead to added cleaning.
• Dismantle and remove the existing kitchen appliances, cabinets, benchtops, splashbacks, light fittings, sinks, taps, finishes and floor coverings.
• Configure electrical and plumbing services.
• Install new or upgraded cabinets
• Install new or upgraded benchtops and splashbacks
• Fit all appliances
• Add floor coverings
• Seal surfaces and paint
• Clean and re-stock