Image Source: design.hgtv.com
- Repaint your kitchen with classic colors. It will attract buyers should you want to sell your house in the future.
- Decorating your kitchen according to the season will surely liven it up. Christmas decors never failed to cheer up any room.
Off season, your kitchen could be brighter because of quaintly potted herbs and spices by your window sill or by simply putting new curtains.
- Learn the magic use of mirrors in your kitchen. Position it in such a way that the light it reflects bounces around the room.
- Your favorite cookbooks can also be used decors in your kitchen especially when grouped together in interesting positions. Some could standing up while others could be lying down.
- Plants will always lend some green in any room. It provides a breath of fresh oxygen into any room. Hang some indoor plants in bare corners of your kitchen. You can also use plastic or silk plants.
- Rugs can add character to your kitchen and at the same time can cover an old or scratched floor. If you like to put a rug under the table, it shopuld be big enough for the chairs when they are pulled out.
- Borders can make your kitchen walls interesting. Using paint to do this will save you some change.
- Display some of your ceramic or dinnerware sets to use them as decors to make your kitchen attractive.